Fields of expertise
Textile and product design, illustrations, art and workshop facilitation.
I am a multidisciplinary designer educated with an MA in textile from Kolding Design School. All of my work radiates a distinctive fabricity as a result of the textile background. The focus is on material studies and analog techniques that I combine with the industry's digital processes. In this meeting, an exciting interaction arises. I have a special interest in working with analogue and digital prints.
Tasks I perform for my clients:
- Design of designs and shape for interior and residential products and the fashion industry
- Illustration for posters, books and housing products
- Color scheme for collections and spaces
I can find inspiration everywhere and in all materials, and I see limitations as creative clerks who can develop unique expressions. I also communicate this working method to children and young people through various workshops. I am permanently affiliated with Art and Design in Holstebro as a design and drawing teacher.
Workshop offers that give children and young people a greater creative mindset:
- The use of illustration and text in combination with author and editor Allan Lillelund
-Woven in nature together with knit designer Lotte Kjær
- Preparatory application for the Design Schools
- Pattern development for interior and use of Photoshop and Illustrator for visualizing one's ideas
Throughout the country I work with freelance assignments, but for daily I work in Aarhus. Whether you are a small or large company, organization, association or publisher, I focus on creating an engaging experience. I'm not afraid to embark on new projects. Challenges are important. If the task goes beyond my competences alone, I would like to call my network if necessary.
I am always interested in new exciting projects and you are welcome to contact me for a cup of coffee and talk about this.